Chapter 21- Section 3- Group 5
1. What term means the redistribution of power from the central government to regional and local governments (this was by the Commune)?
2. After the National Assembly defeated the Commune, what constitution did they make for France? (start with "the")
3. For how long was the term for a president under this constitution? (ex. "123 years")
4. Which company that was formed to build a canal was one cause of a financial scandal in France? (start with "the")
5. Where was the Panama Company working to build a canal? (start with "the")
6. Who was the president of the Panama Company?
7. What was Lesseps responsible for building? (start with "the")
8. What are people who believe in the abolition of all governments by force called? (plural)
9. Which Jewish officer was sentenced to life imprisonment after being falsely accused of attempting to falsely betray military secrets to Germany?
10. What are people who dislike Jews called?
Created using Testmaker from
The Big Bus
2. the Constitution of 1875
3. 7 years
4. the Panama Company
5. the Isthmus of Panama
7. the Suez Canal